GV-Cloud Access Control
GV-Cloud VMS is a cloud-based video surveillance platform that integrates video, alarm devices and AI Analytics events through a single interface. GV-Cloud supports GeoVision Direct-to-Cloud AI Analytics cameras with onboard storage or any ONVIF compliant IP Camera by pairing with the GV-Cloud Bridge.
- Remote Video Monitoring and Management
- Direct-to-Cloud Camera Integration (No NVR/VMS required)
- AI Event Support
- Flexible Cloud Backup Plan
- Encrypted Transmission via HTTPS
- Mobile App for Remote Viewing (Coming soon)
GV-Access Control is a web-based solution that allows for remote management of access levels, including searching access logs, viewing playback video, controlling door locks, and making system changes from anywhere.
- Serverless Cloud-Based Access Control
- Remote Management via Cloud
- Video Integration with GV Cloud VMS
- Real-Time Event Monitoring
- Remote Door Control and Lockdown
- Database and Transmission Encryption
- Mobile App for Remote Control (Coming Soon)
GV-VPN utilizes P2P (Peer to Peer) VPN technology between two or more computers by providing an encrypted connection that conveniently allows GeoVision related programs to connect to each other.
- No need to configure firewall port forwarding.
- Encryption for Security Tunnel