GeoVision Inc. is a manufacturer of intelligent video surveillance systems founded in 1998 in Taiwan. (Taiwan Stock Exchange Code: 3356). For nearly 20 years of research and development accumulated in video surveillance products, GeoVision is a now a leading digital and networked video surveillance company that has customers in 110 countries worldwide.
As one of the top security 50 companies in the world, GeoVision specializes in R&D and manufacturing of professional-grade DVR systems, NVR systems and IP cameras. Our award-winning GV series megapixel IP cameras has a wide range of models and functions from 1.3 megapixels to 12 megapixels that provide supreme video quality and video analytics for professional users.
The core value of GeoVision is in its in-house designed video management software that can work seamlessly on GeoVision IP cameras, NVR systems and DVR systems. The built-in video analytics software platform performs different tasks included but not limited to face detection, tampering alarm, unattended object detection, missing object detection, smart search, single PTZ object tracking, people counting, and crowd detection. Users will also benefit from optional feature enhancements including panorama view, defog, video stabilization, and crowd detection.
GeoVision's is also featured with its technical edge on total solutions of video surveillance. The company's video surveillance solutions include central monitoring station systems, access control systems, point-of-sales integration, GIS integration, license plate recognition systems and digital signage systems. To meet the needs of its multi-regional customers around the world, GeoVision supports 31 language versions of software in all of its product lines.
GeoVision has regional subsidiaries in Tokyo Japan, Calif. the USA, Prague Czech Republic, Vendôme France, and Sao Paulo Brazil. These subsidiaries provide sales, technical support, specs consultation, RMA, and logistics services. The USA subsidiary has 4 offices in New York, Indianapolis, Dallas, and Montreal Quebec. GeoVision's products are sold to commercial end customers by distributors, system integrators, and installers around the world. The products of the GeoVision brand have been applied to a broad field of industries such as retail, commercial, government, transportation, hospitals, gaming, and residence.
GeoVision has been awarded in business achievements and patented in product innovation since its establishment. Awards and patents include but not limited to Frost & Sullivan award in 2007, Taiwan Business Award in 2008, World's 200 Best Under a Billion by Forbes Asia, Top Security 50 by A&S Magazine since 2004, Taiwan Excellence Award, International All-Over IP Award, red dot Award, the US patent on GV-PPTZ7300.
What does GeoVision offer ?
Diverse product line with industry-leading technologies
- Digital Surveillance Systems ranging from the cost-effective 20 fps to the leading-edge 480 fps models, choices ranging from BNC to D-Sub, built-in to standalone I/O modules
- Continuous improvement of S/W, H/W compression technology to keep competition edge
- IP surveillance product line
- Integration of IT technology into surveillance system
- Video analysis features for surveillance system
- Digital Surveillance Systems with expandable supports to POS, Central Monitoring Station
- License Plate Recognition Systems
- Access control system
- A complete lineup of security accessories that help security professionals to deliver customized services to users
World-Class R&D Team
- Years of accumulated digital surveillance system design experience
- Top Application, H/W, Driver, Image compression, Image recognition and Internet solution team
- Top quality testing
Excellent Logistic Support
- Fast delivery
- Responsive customer service and technical support