Relaciones con inversores
GeoVision's Board of Directors Approves FY2013 Profit Distribution Proposal
Issued on: 2014/03/20
March 20, 2014–GeoVision Inc. (TWSE: 3356) held a board of directors meeting today announcing the audited financial reports for (FY) 2013 which ended Dec. 31, 2013. The board also approved a profit distribution proposal and the date of the company’s 2014 Annual General Meeting of June 12th, 2014.
The highlights of the company’s board of directors meeting minutes:
- Consolidated revenue for FY2013 increased 12.1% YoY to amount to NT$2,258 million.
- Consolidated net profit increased 14.7% YoY to NT$582 million, or the net profit ratio of 25.8%.
- The earnings per share for FY2013 was NT$9.15 based on the current capital of NT$636 million.
- The board of directors proposed the dividend payment in the forms of cash dividends of NT$7.2 per share with stock dividends of NT$1.0 per share for FY2013 payments to stockholders. The pay-out ratio for cash dividends is 78.7%.
- The FY2013 profit distribution proposal is to be submitted and approved at the company’s Annual General Meeting, which is scheduled to be held in Taipei, Taiwan on June 12, 2014. An election of directors and supervisors will be held at this year’s Annual General Meeting due to the expiration of current term of office on June 12, 2014.
Consolidated Income Statement
|FY2013 Ending Dec. 31, 2013|
|Sales (NT$K)||Sales (NT$K)||%YoY|
|Gross Profit||1,241 ,453||55%||8%|
|Income before Tax||701,235||31%||14%|
|Consolidated Net Income||582,189||26%||15%|
* The figures are un-audited.