Relaciones con inversores
Preliminary results for the Second Quarter of 2014
Issued on: 2014/7/9
GeoVision announced its preliminary consolidated financial results for the second quarter and the first half ending June 30, 2014.
- Revenues for the second quarter of 2014 were NT$565.9 million, increased by 3.9% compared to the previous quarter Q1 2014 and decreased by 4.7% compared to the same period of the previous year.
- Revenues increased slightly by 1.7% to amount to NT$1,110.4 million for the first half of 2014, as compared to the same period of 2013 of NT$1091.5 million.
- The gross margin for Q2 was 52.9%, decreased 2.6% compared to 55.5% of Q1 due to products mix change. Gross margin for the first half of 2014 was 54.2%.
- Operating profit for the first half of 2014 decreased 11.6% to amount to NT$292.3 million compared to the same period of last year as a result of expense increase on sales and marketing this year.
- Q2 pretax profit were NT$125.6 million, decreased 28.3% QoQ and 32.6% YoY due to exchange rate losses. Based on the current capital NT$699.8 million, the pre-tax EPS of Q2 was NT$1.79.
- Pretax profit for the first half of 2014 amounted to NT$ 300.8 million and the pretax profit margin was 27.1%. Pretax earnings per share was NT$4.30.
GeoVision Financial Report:
《Consolidated Income Statement》
|Q2 Ending June 30, 2014||January to June 2014|
|Income before Tax||125,581||22.2||-28.3%||-32.6%||300,828||27.1||-16.0%|
|Pre-tax EPS (NT$)||1.79||-28.3%||-38.8%||4.30||-23.6%|
* The figures are un-audited.