Relaciones con inversores
GeoVision Inc. Announced Financial Results for the First Half Year 2014
Issued on: 2014/8/12
GeoVision Inc. announced its first half-year financial report of January to June 2014 at the Board of Directors’ meeting today.
The First Half Year 2014 Ended June 30th:
- Consolidated revenues were NT$1,110 million, increased 1.7% year-over-year.
- Consolidated gross profit of 2014 H1 were NT$599 million. Gross margin was down to 54% on account of video surveillance product mix change, compared to 55% of the same period last year.
- Expenses were increased 10.9% YoY on account of investments expansion in overseas branch offices. Operating income came to NT$292 million and operating margin was down from 30% to 26%.
- Foreign exchange losses accumulated in the first half year resulted in 15.9% of YoY decline in profit before income tax.
- Profit attributable to owners of the parent company decreased 15.6% to NT$252 million. EPS was NT$3.6 based on the current capital of NT$699 million.
- The Board of Directors passed a proposal at the meeting to increase investments in the USA branches. GeoVision, eying the potential for sales growth in northern American markets, has planned to expand its sales locations in a few big cities in North America.
GeoVision Financial Results:
The following are the highlights of the company financial results for the first half year ended June 30, 2014.
《Consolidated Income Statement》
|Taiwan Dollars in NT$K
(except per share amounts in NT$)
|Six Months Ended June 30, 2014|
|Profit before income tax||300,828||27%||-15.9%|
|Profit attributable to owners of the parent||252,198||23%||-15.9%|
|Basic earnings per share (NT$)||3.60||-15.9%|
* The figures are un-audited.