Relaciones con inversores
GeoVision First Three Quarters Report 2014
Issued on: 2014/11/7
November 7, 2014- GeoVision Inc. has announced the results of the first three quarters approved by the Board of Directors at the meeting held today.
The First Three Quarters Ended September 30th 2014:
- Consolidated revenues were NT$1663.7 million, decreased 2.0% year-over-year.
- Gross profit margin were 53%, 2% down from 55% of the same period of last year owing to the products mix moved forward to higher IP cameras ratio.
- Operating income decreased 14.7% YoY to NT$432.7 million owing to the increase of sales expenses in the North American branches and trade shows.
- The foreign currency exchange loss in the first three quarters 2014 partly offset the other income for the first three quarters.
- Consolidated net income decreased 19.3% compared to the same period last year to amount to NT$362.6 million.
- Earnings per share was NT$5.18 for the first three quarters according to the current capital of NT$699.8million.
The company also announced the preliminary financial results of October 2014 today.
- Consolidated revenues were NT$198.3 million, decreased 7.9% year-over-year. Total revenues from January to October were NT$1,862.0 million, a decrease of 2.7% from NT$1,913.3 million in the same period of 2013.
- Earnings before taxes for October were NT$49.0 million, representing the pretax profit margin of 24.7%. Earnings before taxes from January to October decreased 19.6% to NT$481.7 million, or pretax profit margin of 25.9%.
- The pretax EPS was NT$0.70 for October and NT$6.88 for the ten months.
《Consolidated Income Statement》
Taiwan Dollars in NT$K (except earnings per share amounts in NT$)
|Unit: NT$K||The First Three Quarters of
January to September, 2014
|Sales (NT$K)||Sales (NT$K)||%YoY|
|Income before Tax||432,694||26%||-19.6%|
|Consolidated Net Income||362,559||22%||-19.3%|
《Preliminary Income Statement》
|Unit: NTD$K||October 2014||January- October 2014|
|Earnings before Tax||48,960||24.7||-19.8%||481,654||25.9||-19.6%|
|EPS before tax (NTD$)||0.70||-27.1%||6.88||-26.9%|
* The figures are un-audited.