Relaciones con inversores
Preliminary results for the Fourth Quarter of 2014
Issued on: 2015/1/8
GeoVision announced its preliminary consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and the fiscal year of 2014.
Net revenues for the fourth quarter at NT$558.3 million:
- Up 0.9% sequentially from NT$553.3 million in the third quarter of 2014.
- Down 0.3% year over year compared to NT$NT$559.9 million in the same period of 2013.
Net revenues for FY2014 at NT$2,222.0 million:
- Slightly down 1.6% compared to NT$2,258.0 million in the fiscal year of 2013
- Sales from DVR products continued to decline due to the security industry shift to networked solutions.
- Despite the competition in the market, the company’s network surveillance products managed a slight growth in shipment volumes and product sales, thanks to the release of Target-series network cameras.
Gross margin for the fourth quarter at 52.0%
- Slightly down 0.1% from 52.1% of the third quarter of 2014
Gross margin for the FY2014 at 53.0%
- Gross margin was down 2% compared to the same period of 2013, mainly due to the products mix change between DVR products and network cameras.
Operating income for the fourth quarter at NT$131.8 million or 23.6% of the revenues
- Down 6.2% sequentially from the third quarter of 2014
- Down 11.8% compared to the same period of 2013.
Operating income for FY2014 at NT$564.4 million or 25.4% of the revenues
- Down 14.1% compared to the year of 2013
Income before tax for the quarter at NT$156.3 million or 28.0% of the revenues
- Up 18.5% sequentially from NT$131.9 million in third quarter of 2014 because of foreign currency exchange gains from US dollars appreciation.
- 4.2% lower compared to NT$163.2 million in the same period of 2013.
- Pre-tax EPS for the quarter at NT$2.23
Income before tax for FY 2014 at NT$589.0 million or 26.5% of the revenues
- Down 16.0% from NT$701.2 million in the year of 2013
- Pre-tax EPS for FY2014 at NT$8.42
|Income before Tax||156,308||28.0||18.5%||-4.2%||589,002||26.5||-16.0%|
|Pre-tax EPS (NT$)||2.23||18.5%||-13.0%||8.42||-23.6%|
* The figures are un-audited.