GeoVision Inc. Announced Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended Mar. 31, 2016
Issue Date: May 03, 2016
- Revenues decreased by 7% to NT$495 million during the first quarter of 2016.
- Gross profit decreased 17% to NT$236 million. The products mix change from increased shipment of Target series network cameras and decreased shipment of DVR cards have led to gross margin pressure to 48% from 54% in 1Q15.
- Operating expenses increased 2% on account of a newly-established business unit in Taiwan starting 4Q15, which led to an operating margin to drop to 16% from 25% the same period last year.
- Foreign exchange losses in 1Q16 were NT$21 million
- Net income decreased 40% to NT$47 million which corresponds to an EPS of NT$0.61 based on the current capital of NT$775 million.
- Among all the regions, sales in North America, Africa, and Western Europe managed to grow despite sharp competition in global video surveillance market.
- The net sales of the economic models Target network cameras contributed to over 36% of the network cameras revenue, which takes up 61% of the total products revenue in 1Q16.
- GeoVision has released GV-Video Management Software of version 126.96.36.199, which supports Windows 10, H.265 network camera monitoring, GV-ASManager Access Control software, and GV-Fisheye dual streaming.
GeoVision Financial Results:
The following are the highlights of the company’s financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2016.《Consolidated Income Statement》
|Taiwan Dollars in NT$K
(except per share amounts in NT$)
|Three Months Ended March 31, 2016|
|Income before Tax||53,356||11%||(43%)|
|Consolidated Net Income||47,227||10%||(40%)|
|After-tax EPS (NT$)||0.61||(40%)|