Preliminary results for the Fourth Quarter of 2013
Issued on: 2014/01/09
GeoVision announced its preliminary consolidated financial results for the fourth quarter and the fiscal year of 2013.
Net revenues for the fourth quarter at NT$560.0 million:
- The sales growth in the fourth quarter driven by the high season encountered a setback due to the snow storms in the major market of the US.
- Down 7.7% sequentially from NT$ 606.6 million in the third quarter of 2013.
- 2.2% lower compared to NT$NT$572.7 million in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31st 2012.
Net revenues for FY2013 at NT$2,257,972 million:
- Up12.1% from NT$2014.0 million in the fiscal year of 2012
Gross margin for the fourth quarter at 54.4%
- Slightly up 0.1% from 54.3% of the third quarter of 2013, but down 2.0% from 56.4% of the fourth quarter of 2012
Gross margin for the FY2013 at 55.0%
- The gross profit of FY2013 were NT$1,241 million, increased 7.8% compared to the same period of FY2012.
Operating income for the fourth quarter at NT$149.4 million or 26.7% of the revenues
- Down 15.4% sequentially from the third quarter of 2013
- Down 16.0% compared to the fourth quarter of 2012.
Operating income for FY2013 at NT$656.7 million or 29.1% of the revenues
- Up 5.7% from NT$621.5 million in the year of 2012
Income before tax for the quarter at NT$163.2 million or 29.2% of the revenues
- Down 9.4% sequentially from NT$180.1 million in third quarter of 2013.
- 8.0% lower compared to NT$177.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Pre-tax EPS for the quarter at NT$2.57 per share
Income before tax for FY 2013 at NT$701.2 million or 31.1% of the revenues
- Up 13.9% from NT$615.6 million in the year of 2012
- Pre-tax EPS for FY2013 at NT$11.02
During 2013 the network surveillance products contribution to the sales hiked to 71% from 59%, among which the megapixels network cameras hiked to 65% from 53%GeoVision Consolidated Income Statement (Unaudited)
|Income before Tax||163,222||29.2||-9.4%||-8.0%||701,220||31.1||13.9%|
|Pre-tax EPS (NT$)||2.57||-9.4%||-16.3%||11.02||3.6%|
* The figures are un-audited.