Preliminary Financial Results for the Month Ended Jan. 31, 2014
Issued on: 2014/03/07
- GeoVision’s revenue of February 2014 was NT$170.2 million, increased by 10.3% YoY. Revenues for the first two months amounted to NT$351.5 million, increased by 9.2% compared to the same period last year.
- The foreign currency exchange profits of the month February was NT$0.59 million due to weak USD. The earnings before tax for February were NT$49.9 million, increased 14.8% YoY compared to NT$43.5 million of 2013. Earnings before taxes for the first two months amounted to NT$ 113.8 million, decreased 0.5% YoY on account of the higher currency exchange profits in January 2013.
- Based on the current capital of NT$636 million, the pretax EPS was NT$0.78 of the month and NT$1.79 for the first two months.
- In the second quarter GeoVision’s is going to introduce new products in network video surveillance with cutting edge technologies which include super low lux color cameras, wide dynamic range pro technology, and IR arctic function for extreme temperatures. The new products and solutions will be exhibited and debuted at the security trade shows of Retailtech Japan, ISC Brazil and ISC West Las Vegas starting this spring.
Consolidated Income Statement
|Unit: NTD$K||February 2014||January- February 2014|
|Earnings before Tax||49,919||29.3||29.3%||113,823||32.4||-0.5%|
|EPS before tax (NTD$)||0.78||14.8%||1.79||-0.5%|
* The figures are un-audited.