Preliminary results for the First Quarter of 2014
Issued on: 2014/04/09
GeoVision announced its preliminary consolidated financial results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2014.
- Revenues for the first quarter of 2014 were NT$544.6 million, increased by 9.4% compared to NT$ 498.0 million of Q1 2013 and decreased by 2.8% compared to NT$559.9 million of Q4 2013.
- Gross profit were NT$ 298.3 million, with gross margin of 54.8%.
- Operating profit were NT$150.5 million, with operating margin of 27.6%.
- Earnings before tax of the first quarter stayed flat at NT$171.6 million compared to the same period in 2013.
- Earnings per share before tax was NT$2.70 in the first quarter.
- GeoVision attended the largest US security event ISC West in Las Vegas in early April and drew high attention from visitors with its debuts of new products including but not limited to Target series network cameras with good price-to-performance ratio, thermal network cameras, gigabit POE switches for large-scale network environment to strengthen its network connection, and NAS storage systems, all scheduled to release this year.
GeoVision Financial Report:
《Consolidated Income Statement》
|Q1 Ending March 31, 2014|
|Unit: NT$K||Amount||%||YoY (%)||QoQ (%)|
|Income before Tax||171,571||31.5%||0.0%||5.1%|
|Pre-tax EPS (NT$)||2.70||0.0%||5.1%|
* The figures are un-audited.