Preliminary results for the Third Quarter of 2014
Issued on: 2014/10/8
GeoVision announced its unaudited consolidated financial results for the third quarter and the nine months ended September 30, 2014.
- Revenues for the third quarter of 2014 were NT$553.3 million, with 2.2% quarter over quarter and 8.8% year over year decline.
- Revenues for the nine months were NT$1,663.7 million, down 2.0% year over year.
- Gross margin for the third quarter and the nine months were 52.1% and 53.3%.
- Foreign currency exchange losses were NT$11.5 million for the third quarter, compared to NT$21.6 million of currency exchange losses in the previous quarter.
- Pretax profit for the third quarter were NT$131.9 million, increased 5.0% quarter over quarter and declined 26.8% year over year. Based on the current capital NT$699.8 million, the pre-tax EPS of Q3 was NT$1.88.
- Pretax profit for the nine months of 2014 amounted to NT$ 432.7 million, with pretax profit margin at 26.0%. Pretax earnings per share was NT$6.18 for the nine months.
《Consolidated Income Statement》
|Q3 Ending September 30, 2014||January to September 2014|
|Income before Tax||131,866||23.8||5.0%||-26.8%||432,694||26.0||-19.6%|
|Pre-tax EPS (NT$)||1.88||5.0%||-33.4%||6.18||-26.9%|