GeoVision Inc. Announced Financial Results for the First Quarter Ended Mar. 31, 2015
Issued on: 2015/4/27
The highlights for GeoVision’s Financial Results for Q1 2015:
- Consolidated revenues were NT$531 million, decreased 2% year-over-year. Among all the regions, sales in the first quarter declined most in Europe while North and Latin American numbers rose compared to the same period in 2014.
- Gross profit of the first quarter decreased 6% YoY to NT$283 million; gross margin was 54% compared to 55% of Q1 2014.
- Expenses rose 3% YoY mostly on the expansion of locations to the USA and Canada, which caused the operating margin to drop from 28% to 25%.
- The weakening Euro has contributed to the first quarterly losses for non-operating income; resulting in the pre-tax margin of 18%.
- Consolidated net income decreased 47% to NT$79 million. EPS was NT$1.12 based on the current capital of NT$699.8 million.
- The shipment of IP network cameras in the first quarter increased 12% compared to the same period last year. The shipment of the economic models target cameras was increased up to 40% of the total cameras shipment in the first quarter.
GeoVision Financial Results:
The following are the highlights of the company’s financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2015.《Consolidated Income Statement》
|Taiwan Dollars in NT$K
(except per share amounts in NT$)
|Three Months Ended March 31, 2015|
|Gross Profit||282,992||54%||- 6%|
|Operating Income||129,934||25%||- 16%|
|Profit before income Tax||93,652||18%||- 47%|
|Consolidated Net Income||78,536||15%||- 47%|
|After-tax EPS (NT$)||1.12||- 47%|